Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Anybody Want to Race?

Any thoughts on the new layout? Too bright? Too busy? Just right? I'm still searching for the perfect layout, but I'm beginning to think it's a bit like Ponce deLeon's elusive Fountain of Youth, except not as useful and severely lacking in the same amount of cool points.
Task #23 (Memorize the entire Animaniacs' Countries/nations of the World Song) is my next goal. Due to the fact that I'm currently taking a grad-level biopsychology course and my brain is in a constant state of mush, I'm giving myself two weeks to memorize this song. So, my due date is June 30. I thought I'd make things a little interesting and propose a contest. Would any of my few, yet dear, readers like to race my in memorizing this thing? Let me know if you're feeling competitive.

3 comments:

  1. If I didn't have to memorize Joseph right now...sigh.

    Did you notice that they misspelled Israel on the video?? Sooooo bothered me.

    I loved the Animaniacs. It was cartoons for the future intellectual elite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should race at some point to memorize 99 Luftballons in German. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! As soon as our respective Josephs and your summer class/exams are over, we must. Game on. :-)

    ReplyDelete