Thursday, December 2, 2010

1,2,3,4 I declare a thumb war.

The dreaded Task #3 is done. About 3 weeks ago, I sang at a karaoke bar. I remained seated, it was a duet, and people could barely here me over the drunken 200-lbs-of-pure-muscle in the adjoining room. BUT I sang karaoke. Yes I did. One of my sweet friends from this summer's musical agreed to sing "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat with me. He has such a great voice and is an expert karaoke-er. He is like the Yoda of karaoke. After karaoke-ing it up, we made a late night/early moring trip to Wally World, to a) grab some paint for one of my actress friends costumes and b) so I could ride in a grocery cart (Task #46). My actress friend (who also helped coordinate this little task-completing get-together) pushed me in the almost-vacant parking lot, until we got in trouble by a cart attendant. Party pooper. I then proceeded to lose (Task #33) a game of Thumb War and tie (Task #34) at a game of Tic-Tac-Toe, thanks to my same dear friend who sang karaoke with me. So, although it's against my inital to-do list rules, I completed 4 tasks in one night/early morning. (It's getting near the end of the year, so I'm desparately trying to complete as many as I can.
As of next weekend, Task #42 (Go to a rock concert) will be merrily completed, as I will be seeing the Trans-Siberian Orchestra from the FIFTH ROW!!!!!!!!!!! Why yes, I am excited. This will be my fourth TSO concert, and I cannot wait. I'm considering making a sign that says, "Dear Angus Clark, I like your hair." Anyway, I hope your Christmas season going well. What is your Christmas wish?

And for a little TSO education... (4:35 is epic, but you need to watch a bit before that to get the full effect.) You just can't go wrong with "O Fortuna" and Beethoven's 5th (Requiem). (Creaves, you ready for this?!?!)

1 comment:

  1. CREAVES IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Please make the Angus sign.

    ReplyDelete