Friday, January 20, 2012

Something's gonna change

Okay, this post is going to be much more girlie than usual. I've been looking at and considering options of how to drastically change my hair (Task #3). I have considering dying it either brown or red (a la Emma Stone), but I a) like my natural hair color and b) dread the potential disasters that may occur. So, I am almost certain I will cut it nice and short, because hair grows back. And it wil be cheaper than having to redye it every few months. I have been poring over numerous photos of celebrity haircuts on Google. The following photos show the styles I am currently considering. Here's where you come in. I want your opinion. Please vote!


Choice A


Choice B


Choice C


Choice D


Choice E-part 1


Choice E-part 2

1 comment:

  1. Reese Witherspoon because her face shape seems closest to yours. And because I like her the most :)

    ReplyDelete