Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I feel stupid, oh so stupid.

I just took an online test to see if I qualify to be a contestant on Jeopardy (Task 1). I am pretty sure I bombed it. It was sooo fast and my brain was moving at glacial speeds. At least I tried. My mother has been urging me to try out for years. Now, when she tells me yet again to try to be on a gameshow, I can inform her that I am getting progressively stupider and that I am not gameshow material. It seems my brain has kicked out all information that is not relevant to psychology, musical theatre or how to apply to graduate school. But, on the bright side, I think I may have a few things to add to my list of 100 Things I Want to Learn About.

Have you ever tried out for a gameshow? Reality show? If so, how did the experience go for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment