Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I feel like I've been repeatedly run over by a steamroller.

Why must I be such an overachiever? I walked Saturday and Sunday for about 30 or 45 minutes, swam Monday, and took two, yes two, aerobics/"group fitness" classes last night (Hip Hop and Zumba). That was the breaking point, I believe. I am sore. I haven't been sore in at least a year. The fact that I'm sore around my hip (where I had surgery last year) but not in pain is amazing! However, I'm walking like an 80 year old, which is nothing new. It took me about 5 minutes to climb the stairs. "oh my, I hope I make it upstairs. What if my legs just give out? Will anybody find me?"

Hello, my name is Jessica and I'm pathetic and out of shape.

So, the plans to complete Task #8 (Memorizing 99 Luftballons) will have to be extended for another week. However, I have been living life sans fast food (Task #10- No fast food for a month) since Monday. I did eat a leftover buffalo finger from Zaxby (I splurged Sunday night in preparation for the next month), but I won't count that against myself, because I'm broke and thus need to be as thrifty as possible. I've been living off sandwiches and goat cheese nachos with salsa verde. *Insert comments about my weird eating habits.*

And in regards to the video documenting my completion of Task #14, I have continuously failed. I might have to resort to uploading it on youtube and then supplying a link. Do you people really want to see it? It's boring. I'm just spouting greetings in 10 languages. It's no sky-dancing-and-singing performance, or an eleven year old girl who gives Mariah Carey a run for her money.

No comments:

Post a Comment