Monday, November 16, 2009

My Christmas Wish List

1. Josh Groban
2. A flamethrower
3. Glee, Season 1 on DVD
4. The Glee Soundtrack
5. World peace
6. The ability to eat massive amounts of chocolate without gaining weight or being unable to sleep because of too much caffeine
7. Josh Groban
8. #7, with Matthew Morrison on the side
9. An intravenous line of caffeine
10. Josh Groban

There you have it folks. My selfish little list of wishes. I really hope I'm not that selfish in real life, but this isn't real life. This is a blog, so I can dream, right?

Also, check this video out. It is absolutely hilarious. It involves a squirrel and a fake Christmas tree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTYBm3dfgVk

3 comments:

  1. 1- I loved the youtube video. Two thumbs up. Fine holiday fun.

    2- No fair. Josh Groban is at least half of my Christmas list. I don't see how we're both going to get a lotta Josh for Christmas. Perhaps we could buy Josh timeshares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- I'm so glad you liked it! It kind of reminds me of our shenanigans at All-State.

    2- It's either gonna have to be timeshares or a duel. Although, I'd prefer timeshares, because I tend to lean toward the anti-violence side of life. I also have zero hand-eye coordination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...yeah, not a duel. I don't have access to swords anymore. Timeshares would be more enjoyable anyhow.

    ReplyDelete