Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some words of wisdom

"Peeing in public is a social activity." -one of my professors in graduate school

"Winnie the Pooh has binge eating problems..." -the same professor

Ah, grad school. I always learn new and interesting things in my classes...

Anyway, so I have decided on the format of my to-do list. I am going to start attempting to complete it on January 1, 2010 and will give myself all year to complete it. My final list will be comprised of somewhere between 12 and 24 goals. Given my time schedule and workload, I think 1-2 goals per month is about all I will be able to handle.

So far, I only have a few goals. Mind you, these are only ideas, parts of the rough draft.
-take a cooking class (attend at least two classes, if finances will allow)
-enter a Salsa dancing competition (if my hip and hip doctor will allow)
-go on a picnic
-take a yoga class consecutively for a month...before 10 AM.
-break the rules (within reason, without breaking any laws, of course)
-create a work of art
-go horseback riding
-hold a tarantula
-go on a random road trip with a friend from high school (just for you, Creaves)
-sing karaoke during a real karaoke night at a real karaoke bar/venue?? (I dread this one.)

Let me know of any more ideas!

1 comment:

  1. If you learned anything from our senior trip, it should have been not to sing "Respect" in the karaoke format. Things get ugly.

    ReplyDelete