Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A sweet family portrait



Here is the new family photo. Hooplah is front and center, Filbert is on the left, and Gertrude is kind of hidden in the back on the right.

People, this is what grad school does to your brain. It turns it to mush. You will start talking to cactii and calling them your family. Pretty soon, I might start walking around asking people "Have you seen my cactii? They're very friendly. They're not mean like most cactii."

By the way, I'm on my way to completing Task #14. Merhaba selam! (Turkish!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud!! What a lovely group you are. It's good practice for cat-lady-dom, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You're right, it's definitely good practice. Next time you come this way, you can get your very own family of cactii.

    ReplyDelete