Thursday, February 18, 2010

Study for a test? Who does that?

For Valentine's Day, a very dear (and funny) friend sent me the perfect Valentine's day present.


His name is Mr. Right When You Need Him. He is handsome, charming, cardboard, and stands about three inches tall. Perfect.

Meant to be.


QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"You're not a good Amish person unless you're kicking your horse." -A professor

I'm studying for my first test of the semester and came across that quote in the midst of my notes. Classic.

So... Team USA won some major gold medalage yesterday. Shaun White, Lindsay Vonn, Shani Davis, and Apollo Ohno represented and kicked some major rear end. Congratulations to them! Men's figure skating long programs are tonight. My prediction: Evan Lysencheck for the gold, the Russian guy (can't spell his name) for the silver, and the Japenese guy with cool hair for the bronze. However, a certain flamboyant personality by the name of Mr. Johnny Weir might bring his A-game and knock someone off the podium. Who knows?

Still haven't bought a rutabaga yet. That's a goal this weekend. First, I must survive a test. Grad level tests are the equivalent of semester exam in undergrad. I can feel the burnout coming soon.

Welcome, burnout. Glad you're here, but you're late.

Question of the day: What's your favorite WInter Olympic sport?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Your predictions were exactly right :-D Yevgeny Plushenko has been grouchy about getting silver. Poor baby. I'm not the least bit sorry for him.

    Let me know how the rutabega goes. The name itself is so odd that I've always been a bit scared of the things.

    Oh, and I love Mr. Right When You Need Him :-D

    ReplyDelete