Sunday, April 11, 2010

I know. I know. I am a slacker.

Yes,I know I still haven't changed the format of my blog and it's still stark white and boring. And yes, I know that I haven't posted in over a week. And yes, I know I'm waaaaay behind on task completion. So, I'm a slacker. Get over it.

(I'm also a little angsty today.)

I will complete Task #2 this week. Yes, I have been saying that for weeks now, but I will eat a rutabaga before the week is through, even if I have to bite into a raw one.

Also, I was thinking over some of the more difficult tasks on my list. I need resources, ideas, motivation. For example:

Task #6: Meet a celebrity. Does anybody happen to have one of those on hand?
Task #7: Go horseback riding. Newsflash: I don't have a horse. Not even a pony.
Task #21: Go on a good date. Bah humbug.
Task #52: Touch all the bordering (ocean-based) bodies of water in America within 6 months of each other. I need funding, time, and some SPF 1500.

1 comment: